The best magazine
5 Simple Steps to Buy an Apple iPhone on Installment
5 simple steps:
1. Determine if you qualify. First, you must be a Filipino between the ages of 21 and 60 living in the Metro Manila area with your own contact number. You must be a regular employee, and you'll need to have the down payment ready when signing the loan documents.
2. Determine if you need a co-borrower. 2 things affect whether you need a co-borrower or not: Your monthly salary and your rental/mortgage history. If the monthly payment for your new Apple iPhone is larger than 30% of your monthly salary, you will need to find a co-borrower and add their monthly income into yours. Otherwise, you'll need to buy a less expensive product. Also, If you own your own house, or are paying a mortgage, or have been renting the same place for more than 3 years, you do not need a co-borrower. If you rent for less than 3 years at your current location, and the amount is less than P40,000, you need a relative or friend with stable income as a co-borrower. If you rent for less than 3 years at your current location, and the amount is more than P40,000, you need a co-borrower who owns a house and has stable income
3. Choose your iPhone! The choice to make is whether you want the white or black version, and how much memory you need: 16GB or 32GB. The color preference is really up to you. As for memory, if you listen to a lot of music or plan to watch video on your phone, this will come in handy. However, if you spend a lot of time near Wi-Fi zones or have purchased an unlimited data plan, you can skip downloads and stream your music or videos from YouTube or the multitude of other great services out there. This could save you some money, and you don't need to buy the extra memory.
4. Apply. You can begin the application process online. Select your desired iPhone, then insert your name and number. Click the "Apply Now" button and you'll be asked to fill out some basic information about yourself, and to upload a few documents about your work history: Valid ID, Company ID, Latest 1 month pay slip and Proof of Billing. If you own your own company, you'll also need to supply your business permit and latest bank statement. Upload these to the site, click "Submit", and you are ready for the last step!
5. Credit Check and Item Delivery. The financing team will contact you to process your request. They will verify your information, and then set a delivery date and time. Upon arrival you will sign the financing documents, and upon turnover of the down payment, you now own a new Apple iPhone!